Customer Service Manager and Telephone Credit Card Sales
Work from Home Office for an ethical and reputable Australian Company
Absolute Soul Secrets is a leading worldwide psychic network with 20 years’ experience, setting a high standard in the delivery of metaphysical services. We are looking for a bright and dynamic telephone booking manager based anywhere in Australia, as we can train the successful applicant remotely via Skype. This person will believe in the provision of psychic services with integrity and seek to make a positive difference in the world.
The role involves taking telephone bookings and processing payments for our team of phone psychics. This position is currently available working from home. We have x 3 permanent 5.5 – 7 hour shifts available including Saturdays and weekdays – flexibility and availability is required for morning, afternoon or evening shifts. We also ‘foresee’ an increase in available work in the near future, if you’re interested. This business is constantly expanding, particularly with our most recent new customer offering, sms psychic chat.
The successful applicant will be an independent contractor who has their own proprietary limited company (ACN). Payment is by hourly $ base rate plus commission, no ‘cold calling’ is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients using our Credit Card service
- Process credit card payments promptly and accurately
- Promote our psychic services
- Develop strong relationships with our psychics on your shift ensuring a welcoming and supportive environment
- Submit shift reports to our Administration department
- Promote additional products and services when required
- Efficient management of psychic bookings using our proprietary booking and payment system
- As an independent contractor, you must have your own proprietary limited company
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a customer service role handling a high volume of incoming calls
- Clear and attractive phone manner
- Experience utilising IVR/Computer Telephony Integration systems highly regarded
- Previous call centre experience also highly regarded
- Ability to work varying shifts, in particular Saturdays, weekdays and fill in shifts (weekends/weekdays).
- Previous experience handling customer orders/enquiries/complaints
- Excellent computer skills, comfortable learning new systems and troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and sincerity to both clients and psychics
- Ability to learn quickly the services and products our company offers
- Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to identify and solve problems in a diplomatic fashion
- Have a home office including landline phone, reliable internet connection, laptop/desktop and back-up solutions
* An interest in metaphysics and making the world a better place.
* Mature attitude.
Please forward your resume with contact details of referees. Interviews will be conducted via Skype. Please include your Skype address in your application.
Position closes Monday July 27, 2020.
Please email your application to: Attn: Tracey – email@example.com | 1300 827 323