When Does Pluto Enter Aquarius?
Many are asking “When does Pluto enter Aquarius?”. Ok, Pluto is in and out this year commencing March 23, 2023. This is a hugely important influence when Pluto moves into Aquarius until June 11. This is just a small taster as Pluto pops back into Capricorn until January 21, 2024 when it then returns back to Aquarius proper until 2044!
With the US experiencing its Pluto Return, the ingress into Aquarius will have major effects also relating to people power. This astrological influence will have a very transformational effect on humanity, both personally and on a societal level.
People will be thinking more about death, addiction, manipulation and very deep and compelling emotions will rise. Unprecedented events will happen on the macro-economic level and likewise in our personal lives. Anything corrupted or rotten will pass away from our lives or from society, including corrupt politicians. We can expect to see a further gradual worldwide erosion of far right power and fascism over time.
On the upside, we can expect to see the rise of people power and greater equality for all people. A new world order is coming when governments and corporations will be forced into taking more social responsibility.
What does Pluto in Aquarius Mean?
Unprecedented Global Events
Plutonian events could be things like:
- Significant weather events such as flooding because Pluto does represent the raw power of nature.
- Increased risk of war with the possibility of large numbers of people suffering/dying.
- Nuclear power or nuclear warfare (although I do not see actual nuclear warfare, there’s probably more communications or threats of nuclear war). There could also be some technological events related to this eg new bombs or missiles.
- Significant changes around food production and agriculture normally associated with Virgo. However, Pluto is also associated with both the pitchfork and the ‘helmet of invisibility’. There may be secret or underhanded dealings of which we know nothing, but these could affect agriculture, water and other matters plutonian. There are likely food shortages in many countries, sadly some of which will result in large losses of life. Many countries could face severe food insecurity.
- Other countries have continuing logistics problems importing food and essentials. We deal with these problem by becoming more ‘local’. Food miles become more important so we will consume commodities and food that have been grown and manufactured more locally.
- Severe economic events such as recessions and redistribution of wealth.
- Increase in crime, violence and social unrest.
- Very deep spiritual experiences, including past lives and experiences of our ancestors.
- Karma comes calling. People may experience both the positive and negative affects of their previous actions and energies.
- Technology and science will exponentially increase. We ain’t seen nothing yet in terms of how far we can go in terms of knowledge. Let’s hope we have the wisdom to apply it properly for the good of all.
Over the next few years especially, countries will need to adjust to new circumstances involving climate change and other Earth changes including earthquakes, fires and floods.
Economic risks will increase including the risk of recession especially in many EU countries. Germany and UK seem very much at risk. Australia and US fair better although recession is still possible to a less severe effect.
It’s basically a time to prepare and be cautious with money. It’s also time to speak up and be heard, to help others and be kind where we can.
It is the dawning of a new social landscape and sometimes new births can be difficult. However, the end result will see the collective transformation for the betterment of many.
If you don’t feel particularly drawn to me, check out our other psychic mediums and clairvoyants here.
Not sure about a phone psychic reading? Why not have an email reading here?
Discover your Star Sign
Click on any of the link buttons below to find out more about your 2023 Horoscope.