Dedicated and Sensitive
Naturally emotional and nurturing, those born under the zodiac sign of Cancer are most happy when using these qualities in their work. Watery Cancer is ruled by the Moon and with six eclipses this year, there will be an overabundance of emotional energy to process.
Cancerians are normally dedicated to their work and highly sensitive to the emotions of others, so they can be excellent in jobs requiring intuition and empathy. It may take Cancerians a long time to find the right direction in their career, with various changes and meanderings along the way. For Cancerian women, their family always comes first so there may be times of juggling career and family.
Best Job Tips – Cancerians Might Consider:
- Jobs in the helping industries such as counselling, aged or disabled care
- A career in the culinary arts or anything to do with nurturing others
- Customer service industries – Cancerians who care about people can do well in sales
- A career in the musical, theatre or acting industries
- A career as a medical professional
- Counselling, welfare or social worker
- Online sales as Cancerians usually enjoy working from home
Downer Job Tips – Cancerians Should Avoid:
- Jobs where empathy and emotional responses are not appropriate e.g. the military
- Jobs without some flexibility may be problematic if Cancerian women have families to attend to
- Jobs where rationality must take precedence over emotions e.g. aviation pilot
- Cancerians find difficulty hiding their emotions, so any job which requires them to put on a ‘happy face’ when they don’t feel happy, could be a problem
- Any job where Cancerians don’t feel they’re making a positive difference to others
Discover your Star Sign
Click on any of the link buttons below to find out more about your Horoscope.