The effectiveness of the mantra is more powerful if you have strong intention about what it is you wish to achieve, and then say the words with conviction. Energy in equals energy out, so what you get out of it, is the energy you put in to it.
- Before you begin, wash your hands or visualise a flow of water washing over you. This symbolises purity. Imagine that the impurities of your mind are being washed away.
- Find a comfortable place where you can be quiet and undisturbed. A good step to start with is to ‘call in the energies of love and light’. You may wish to call Angels or Spiritual Beings of high calibre to assist you in this process.
- Close your eyes and try to see, feel, hear the mantra. What does the mantra look like, how does it feel, sound, taste..?
- Say the Mantra either silently or out loud. Repeat the mantra over and over again.
- When you feel you are done, say ‘thank you Angels of Light and Love’. Slowly open your eyes, take a few breaths and then go on with your usual activity.