Women and men view sex differently. Men think of sex as a physical act that feels really good, while women look at it as a way to connect with someone on another level.
Unfortunately, women often forget that sex means something completely different to them than it does to men. As a result, their feelings are hurt when a man doesn’t call them after sex.
The reality is that when a man has sex with a woman, it doesn’t mean that he has any feelings for her on an emotional level. Furthermore, if he doesn’t have feelings for her before sex, it’s very unlikely they’ll develop afterwards.
To spare an awkward conversation the morning after, there are five things every woman should do before she sleeps with a man:
- Figure out what you want out of the relationship. Are you okay with a one-night stand, or are you looking for an actual relationship? You need to determine what you’re looking for with this man, whether it’s a casual fling or a long-term courtship.
- Identify your level of interest. Sure, it may be nice to have a serious romantic partner, but will you be crushed if this relationship doesn’t pan out? Have an honest discussion with yourself about your feelings for him – it will save you heartache in the end.
- Have a conversation with him. Once you know what you want and how invested you are in getting it, you should talk to your man and find out where he is. If you’re shy about your own feelings, simply ask him how he feels about you and give him a chance to respond before you start talking.
- Determine the trust factor. So you’ve had a conversation about feelings and it seems like you’re both on the same page. The next important question you have to ask yourself is, “Do I trust him?” As difficult as it can be to hear, men often say things they don’t mean to get a woman into bed. Before you sleep with him, you need to make sure you trust him.
- Be safe. There’s a lot more that goes into sex than emotion, and it’s crucial that you plan accordingly to make sure you and your partner are safe. If you’re not in a committed relationship, you have absolutely no assurance that he is not sleeping with anyone else. Therefore, you need to protect yourself accordingly.
Once you’ve done those five things, you’re much more likely to have a positive experience than you would had you blindly slept with him and hoped for the best. You can never guarantee your feelings won’t get hurt or prevent heartache for sure, but at least you’ll know that you did what you could to make the experience a good one for everyone.
Are you considering sleeping with a man in your life, but unsure if it’s a good idea? Our psychics can provide all the answers you’re looking for with a phone reading. Give us a call today! Go to www.absolutesoulsecrets.com for the phone number for your country to speak to one of our gifted psychics.